Monday, November 22, 2010

VeganMoFo: Spiced Apple Cupcakes


Oy! Another break from my Family Recipe theme. Sorry! I have a good excuse though...I'm actually spending time with my family!

The day before we left on our trip, I made these lovely cupcakes for...uh...breakfast... I saw the original recipe at Wasabi Peas, for Spiced Apple Bundt Cake with Tofutti Cinnamon Glaze and had to try it! It would have been cuter if I had mini bundt pans, but these cupcakes won where it really counted- taste! Yums!


PS- I used canola oil in place of the shortening. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I hope you are having fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those look lovely! I have some organic apples kicking about at home that could use a home in some cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gauri Radha गौरी राधाJanuary 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM

    That looks quite appetizing :)

    ReplyDelete