Sunday, November 28, 2010

VeganMoFo: Dovetail Bakery

Okay. So I sort of fail at Vegan MoFo. I was pooped and jet-lagged and frankly, a little tired of cooking, so just before midnight (the night before a series of flights beginning at 6 a.m.) on Thanksgiving I realized I hadn't posted, and oh well. Then I didn't post my travel day. Then I didn't post the day after my travel day. Oy!

With only a few days of Vegan MoFo 2010 left, it's silly to not come in with a strong finish on my family food theme, but it appears I'll be doing so.

At least I have some wonderfully delicious baked goods from Dovetail Bakery, my local vegan shop of goodness, to soften my disappointment in myself!

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite bakery in the whole world. How could it not be with goodies like this cinnamon bun, maple pecan scone, mixed berry bun, and lemon poppy seed muffin? Their scones, including their strawberry darling, are soooo delightful. I love them because they're not overly sweet.
Oh! Oh! I also picked up some Lady Gray tea. My favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Gauri Radha गौरी राधाJanuary 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM

    Those vegan pastries look scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete