Monday, March 23, 2009

Vegan Drinks Philly

DocDufresne and I went to the second ever Vegan Drinks Philly event this evening. The event was at Horizons, a gourmet vegan restaurant downtown. I forgot my camera. We met some very nice people and saw quite a few familiar faces. I hope I'll be enjoying some scrumptious vegan truffles sometimes soon as a result! (And I plan on trying a new chocolate/cherry idea I heard about tonight. Thanks!) I donated a painting for the event. Money went to a local sanctuary, Chenoa Manor, as well as the Humane League of Philadelphia. During the raffle, I was referred to as "Stephanie, a local vegan artist." Oh well. Anonymity may work in my favor in this case.

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you at the Vegan Drinks. Perhaps you should post my world famous chickpea salad recipe that I totally did not steal from you and just slightly alter (or did I...hmmm..LOL).

    J

    ReplyDelete