Monday, March 23, 2009

Vegan Drinks Philly

DocDufresne and I went to the second ever Vegan Drinks Philly event this evening. The event was at Horizons, a gourmet vegan restaurant downtown. I forgot my camera. We met some very nice people and saw quite a few familiar faces. I hope I'll be enjoying some scrumptious vegan truffles sometimes soon as a result! (And I plan on trying a new chocolate/cherry idea I heard about tonight. Thanks!) I donated a painting for the event. Money went to a local sanctuary, Chenoa Manor, as well as the Humane League of Philadelphia. During the raffle, I was referred to as "Stephanie, a local vegan artist." Oh well. Anonymity may work in my favor in this case.


  1. It was great to see you at the Vegan Drinks. Perhaps you should post my world famous chickpea salad recipe that I totally did not steal from you and just slightly alter (or did I...hmmm..LOL).