Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dogblogging by DocDufresne

This weekend was pretty fun. Saturday was beautiful and Sunday was um...well, an opportunity to cook dinner while Amanda was attending the annual Cares4Pets board meeting. We took Emerson to Laurel Hill cemetery on Saturday to take some pictures. Andy loves the cemetery also, but taking them both at once doesn't leave any free hands for pictures, so we left Andy to defend the apartment from the mail person.


Emerson playing with his mommy.





I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.





Tonight I made the Hearts of Palm Moqueca from Horizons: New Vegan Cuisine, a birthday gift for Amanda from Ladybeth. Delish! The recipe, like others from the book, is relatively simple, which makes it perfect for me. I highly recommend the book, as well as eating at the restaurant in Philadelphia.

3 comments:

  1. Emerson seems to have a big personality. The pics are precious.

    Thanks for the tip on the cookbook.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,

    Emerson is a character. His personality really comes out when he's outside having fun.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,
    I saw Andy featured on Molly's vegan dog's life blog being the vegan dog of the week. Emerson is super cute too.
    I would like to invite you too to comment on my new blog that follows my fur babies' transition to vegan food, and if you have any advice on this, please leave me comments. Thank You so much, and we love your blog!
    Kinga + Sam
    Sammygoesvegan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete